Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 159



Back to Emerald where Puffing Billy had the stop at Lakeside and there was the model railway. Well off Gerald went and I caught up on the bolg. But he was back after and hour "You have to come and look at this" which I did and I must say it was one of the best layouts I have seen for scenery and realism and I have seen a few. You don't necessarily have to be a train person to enjoy this and it was $5.50 entry.

Forgot to say on Puffing Billy it is encouraged that you sit on the window with your feet hanging out. The guide told me to take my shoes off when I did it. I told him I would be lucky to lift my legs that far.

Gerald had done all the research and did the phone call to the Chelsea Holiday Park so he programmed the address into Nat and she took us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment