Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 2 We Explore Aust Part 2 2010

Had a great sleep until the crew started clanging a chain on deck about 5am. Didn't bother going down for breakfast. We got off the boat very quickly, BUT what a bum fight it was to get our gas bottle. We had to wait about 45 min for the trailer to be unloaded and nearly every motorhome and caravan has one (gas bottle) and we were stacked to one side to wait. I think in the end the queue blocked cars getting off the boat.

Nat our Sat Nav directed us to Pat and Ty's (rellies) where they kindly provided us with breakfast.

Not far out of Melbourne it started raining Gerald was cross because his tyres would get dirty and we all know how particular he is with his tyres.

Drove on to Tocomwal and stayed in the Big 4 there. Only one other van in there. We picked a spot and of course the dish had to be set up, but that was ok I had unbandaged my knee and it was throbbing a bit so I watched my UKTV. AS I said only one other van there so in comes a car and camper trailer and parked almost on top of us. Gerald was going to have a go but I said just leave it. The guy had the nerve to ask Gerald to move his dish as he wanted to put a peg where it was!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment