Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 67 We Explore Aust Part 2 2010



Such a calm day we decided to leave and head for Emerald, we needed a chemist.

Well we can now call bus "The Flying Bus" the road was so rough we had all six wheels off the road.

We had to get off the road, I mean right off, twice for trucks with mining trucks on the back, hope the pics come out.

We went to the chemist and one of my scrip's couldn't be filled because the don't make it any more.

We went to the free camp under the bridge at Emerald. It was a railway bridge and Gerald said "It doesn't look like there will be any trains here" but at 3.50 am we found out different, luckily we like trains.

Oh yes and there was a market and we swapped some books and I was ripped off with my 1/2 kg of prawns $17.00, they were big....but.

Oh yes with all that flying today we lost Geralds stainless steel exhast extension........ohhhh. I must admit it does look better with it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment