Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 50 We Explore Aust Part 2 2010



On to Townsville to the Rowes Bay Caravan Park. We got a taxi into town supposiably to the Information centre. They are doing road works in the main street and it took us over and hour and many km to find it and when we did the guy there didn't have a clue. So after more km we got to the Maritime Museum only had 30 minutes then we got the Redbus (which the guy at the info centre had told us had finished running) to the Strand road up to Rockpool and back to the Water Park, that's all I really wanted to see.

When We filled up with LPG at the BP truck stop the girl there asked if I had a BP LPG discount card and I said no. She said that seeing I was enquiring she would give me the 2 cent discount and gave me a form I could fill out or apply on line and get the discount at and BP and gave me a booklet listing all BP sites through out Aust

No comments:

Post a Comment