Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 51 We Explore Aust Part 2 2010



On to Charters Towers to the info centre where we saw a short film about the area and why they called it The World, they thought they had everything there once gold was discovered there in I think the 1800's. Had lunch there and went up to the look out. Nice town nearly all the building are grand structures.

On to The Campaspe River Rest Area. Had a heap of washing to do and my little machine worked a treat. I had two lines full.

Lots of trains went past this afternoon and one was a passenger train.Funny place I had only had one bar on my phone if I lent forward I had three.

Earlier today a guy went past towing a boat and it threw up a stone and took a large chip out of our windscreen. We have the kit that we brought at the Caravan Show, just have to get round to doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment