Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 6

23rd May 2009
At last I have been able to catch up on my journal entries. Well the basics are there now I will have to go back and fill in the details. Thanks Pat for the sticky notes there are bits of yellow paper sticking out of all different books.

Yes the locals were right the wind has picked up but we still might stay another day the view is lovely even if the water is a bit rough and the fishing boats are dancing on their anchors. I don't have intenet access here so posting all this will have to wait till we get near Robe maybe tomorrow.

Got the Dreampot (www.dreampot.com.au) out and cooked Beef Strog with rice. Went for a walk along the beach and just had a veg out day. The Strog turned out well and the extra rice I made into Sushi, for tomorrow for me Strog for Gerald

No comments:

Post a Comment