Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 7

24th May 2009
It rained last night and is a bit drizzlery today but not cold at all. We are trying to decide where to move to we really need a dump point so its Beachport of Kingston, we will look at both.

We are both sitting with our laptops Gerald's has the TrackRanger going plotting our route and I am fine tuning my Nomad Notes so when I get internet service I can download this.

Well we are here in Kingston SE in a caravan park where we can get water use their power and use their dump point, still drizzlery but looking at the sea which is very flat.

The flies are really pain, Gerald is after them as I type almost sprayed my wine not good. We have netball and motor racing on the TV switching between them. More fly spray, better go for a walk and close up the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment