Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 40

Left the Crowhurst at 9.15 am and took the girls into Kathrine to say good bye to their dad, I forgot it was birthday for a while.

Had to find a post office to send some urgent stuff off then on to the airport. Friends of the girls arrived and had some muffins and candles (couldn't' light them) for Emma. They got on board and them the plane sat there for 25 min before it left, I was worried that they might have to get off again as it has happened before.

Didn't have much luck getting a caravan park so we went to Cassurina Shopping centre and had tea did some shopping and I had my nails fixed.

I had sent Colleen a text as I had heard that they were on the way to Darwin in their boat and low and behold Matthew was on the phone they were anchored in Fanny Bay, having arrived there at about 2 pm.

We spent the night on the fore court of Beaurepairs Winnillie as we had to be there at 8 am for our tyres to be fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment