Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 64 Monday 20th July 2009

Well here we are back in Katherine at Cadillac Transport Repairs. Well its back to the bushes, that the latest suggestion with the shakes.

Rang Telstra Lauren is out, but she will ring me back right.......

The 'o' on this computer is so giving me the hebi jebies. I am lucky that I have spell check, because I don't always notice that the 'o' hasn't worked.

Well while I sit here in the repair yard I will see if I can post this on the net. Just had a quick search round t see if there was any unsecured networks but alas none, I will have to use my stick.

Well it turns out that if they take the bushes out and they haven'[t got the right size and they have to be sent from USA it could be three to five weeks and you cant put the old bushes back in. Gerald rang Winnebago in Sydney they will ring him back.

Now we were almost ready to head for home..... Gerald couldn't get any TV stations on any of his set-ups. And we all know that Gerald has to have a TV on in every room of the house even if no one is watching it. But we purchased a new Satellite receiver and he got a diagram which told him that in Tassie we are 15deg off north up her its 55 to 60 deg and he adjusted the LMB pick up lease (he is telling me what to type here) that both boxes came in so once again we have all the local channels and 300 odd with the other box. Happy Chappie.

No comments:

Post a Comment