Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 65

Well wonders will never cease Lauren from Telstra rang me back this morning, to cut a long story short, they are sending me a new phone to Derby.

The Winnebago man rang back (great start to the day), but they don't carry spares. Rang the guy in Launceston that was suppose to have ordered the bushes in Feb...ahhh no he didn't so wonder he wouldn't ring back or come to the phone. So now we have to ring City Ford in Sydney to get them to order the parts and send them to Geoff's brother in Karratha

"On the road again" I got quite excited this morning. After seeing road kill every 50 mt. on the way to Janette and Geoff's it was noticeable on the Victoria Highway there was only one wild pig dead.

I am a Happy Chappie too today my 'o' has come right. So today has been an excellent day. We have stopped this afternoon at Victoria River Roadhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment