Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 80

Moved off this morning heading for Broome. We have been told that getting a site in Broome at this time is almost impossible, but did hear about the overflow parks so we headed to the Broome information centre and were told that there were parks with vacancies. So forget about stressing out.

Found some friends from Bridport Denise and Tony at a café only to find our neighbours at the resort next door Caroline and Dacks were there too. So I asked "Who's looking after Skitz (our cat that has moved to the Resort) "Auntie Jenny I was told.

So for the three couples to get to Broom we have done it three different ways. Us by our bus on the road, Denise and Tony, by sea on Matty and Colleens boat Blackheart and Caroline and Dacks by air they flew in by Dacks own helicopter.

We are in the PCYC overflow park.

Got my phone on Monday and my old phone has turned up at Katherine only a month late..BUT I can't get my new phone to send texts AHHHHHH. Give me a Motorola any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment