Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 92 Monday 17th August 2009

A great big motorhome arrived this morning and is backed in to us, so between the two of us we get a lot of lookers. Talking to Heath the owner/builder it took him 2 years of research before he started it.

Off to the Post Office and collected the mail. Murray has sent us the stickers for the bus a map of Tassie with Bridport marked.

OH no its on again with Telstra. A bill I paid in July I put in one too many 0 in the account number so of course its gone off someone else's. Murray tried to sort it out for me but almost busted a blood vessel trying to get through to the thick chick. So Gerald gets a call to say him mobile account is overdue, funny because the two mobiles and the house phone are on the one account. I explain to the girl what has happened she tells me I have to ring a number to get it reversed back to my credit card and pay it again. But the number she gave my is Telstra but it just keeps telling me the Telstra hours are and please ring back in office hours which I have been trying to do. So I print out the receipts and with the bill go looking for a Telstra Shop, you guessed it there is none in Karratha.

So if anyone can get through to Telstra on this number 08 83081414, please tell them to ring me.......please.

No comments:

Post a Comment