Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 89



Had to ring the insurance company today because as of tomorrow our house had been unoccupied for 90 days and I had to pay a fee. That's ok. as we got a refund on the car as its not being used.

Today we drove round the places we went last night to see them in day light. Went back to the South Headland Shopping Centre and I managed to get a hair cut, I feel so much better. Gerald was suppose to be collecting my script but he had brought another couple of T Shirts ( that must make 30 in the bus), but in the pics he still seems to have the old favourites on. It was only 4.30 and all the shops were closing up, I have heard since they are trying to extend trading hours here in WA.

Over to Joy and Kevs for a few drinks and Kev downloaded a heap on music on my jump drive, enough to get us home with out hearing the same one twice. Great. The distances are so huge over here and once you get 5km from a major town you lost phone, internet and radio

No comments:

Post a Comment