Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 87

We booked for two nights here, so I was able to book myself in for a nail job. The little girl that did them asked, "Can you drive to Tasmania?" mmmmmm, but I will say she was a New Zealander, an item came on the radio about a plane crash in PNG she didn't have a clue where the Kakoda Trail was or what happened there in WWII, once again mmmmmm.

Back to the South Headland Shopping Centre for one of the best and largest Latte I have ever had. Into Coles to get some chicken schnitzels so we made it up to just over the $30 to get a voucher. Then we put in our scripts for all our needs, but one of mine they didn't have and the chemist in Port didn't have either so we will book for another couple of days and the script can be filled tomorrow.

We really like this area, there seems to be a breeze that keeps the temp down a bit. I am sitting outside typing this and Gerald has just cleaned his BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment