Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 109



Today Nola and Trevor too us down to the Gardie Beach, well you catch Gardie there now I am not sure but I think they are what we call gar fish. I don't know but we didn't catch any so I still don't know. I think we were a bit late in the day and the tide was going out. But was the day perfect, no breeze the water was calm even though it seemed a bit cool to me. So of course we didn't have the camera only my phone, I did take some pics but I will have to see if I can transfer them to the computer. Well its one of Gerald fishing, now that's a rarity. He seemed to really like it.

There is an ant hill on the side of the road near the Yardie Caravan Park the they, the holiday people call the Phone Box because you can get a single on your mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment