Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 125



Washing today and then catch up with the blog. Boy I have been at it for three hours trying to get on to the web site. Each time I tried my site it took me to a site where you had to pay to use and when I wanted to look at other peoples sites it went to the same web site and even when I tried to log on as they said it wouldn't work. So I had to shut everything down and then it told me I was unprotected, so back on the net and did some more updating with my AVG so it looks like it's ok now but its taking forever to get my pic on the blog.

Gerald has now decided that the shaking may have something to do with something in the stearing are which is designed to break away in the event of an accident. I just hope he puts it together again properly.......Oh looks like I have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment