Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 121

This is the second time for this I for some stupid reason hit cancel instead of Ok you can imagine the word and stamping of feet and I so peeved with myself.

Anyway let me see if I can remember.

We left Kalbarri and headed for Geraldton and we encountered our first real rain for the trip (well we did have a bit at Ormanston Gorge), this lot really washed all that red dust off the bus. It had cleared by the time we got to the post office and
Gerald got his package. We just happened to go by a Harvey Norman store and I have wanted a camera that has a view finder and a zoom. We picked one out but they only had display models and it took them ages to get all the parts together for me I had to even go back to the store. But did get a decent discount.

On to try and find Twomeys, recommended by Paul at Paul's Tryes in Denham. I had to go on the net get the phone number and Gerald rang them we were next door well the name had changed to TME. They were excellent put us straight over the pit and disconnected the shocks and took a ride with us and after lots of discussion it was decided that new shocks would be the first thing. We went a few door down the road to Truckline and he said they would be he at 7am.

By now it was pouring down and we check into the Belair Gardens Caravan Park. It was so wet we had to drive to look at the site and drive back, not cold though.

No comments:

Post a Comment